Friday, August 8, 2014

Vintage At Heart {Hoops}



I love embroidery! I think it is a beautiful craft and I have even embroidered a hand towel. (Notice I said a hand towel. Meaning one. Lol, I love it and it is beautiful, but it just isn't my thing.)

One thing that is very popular is taking embroidery hoops and repurposing them. I love pretty much any craft with a hoop but today I decided to highlight a few of my favorites!





1. Hello Sunshine Hoop Art by Flamingo Toes
Isn't this just the most darling thing ever?













2. Adding Vintage Lace Tablecloths or Doilies to Hoops featured on The Ruffled Blog
I found a few hoops with vintage doilies in them at my local thrift store a couple of years back and I was instantly smitten!












3. Hoop Wall Art by Sweet Pickins
I have this vision of creating something along these lines for my daughter's room. Now, I just have to find the time! I mean, we all have plenty of that, right?












4. Chalkboard Hoops by Hostess With the Mostess
Oh. My. Sweet. Word. Chalkboard plus hoops? Absolutely love!













5. Hoop Photo Display by Natalme
I never would have thought to create something like these with hoops, but how stinkin' cute is this?








I hope this gives you an idea to get out there and create something!

What is your favorite embroidery hoop craft?





No comments:

Post a Comment